Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mixtape Messiah 4 is out!!

Oh My lord, this dude Chamillionaire is really one of the Best in the Rap Game and one of the Most slept on ever,(NIGGAS RATHER LISTEN TO PLIES,,,-WHICH AINT THAT BAD)...But dang, Im listening to His tracks which include rapping over Crooked I's Dreams and Bun B's Everything and also theres a song called Reloaded where he imitates all the hot industry rappers out right now,-VERY TALENTED!!.
Any ways go check it out .

Also, I'm so sorry i haven't been up on this and now i promise everyday I will get on and from september 15th I will start putting up 2 free songs for download every week, that I will try to make as hot as Cham's or Crooked's.

I'm having an alright time back at OSU. So far I feel like that really old senior at a high school, all these little kids and all but ah well, its about MY degree and not they enjoyment so I will make it.

I also hope you have been peeping out the other links on this site, *remember this is a personal blog about my daily crap and Does not really have to effect anybody (tho it does) * 

No comments: