Sunday, July 20, 2008

Anybody Who Knows Me Knows

I Have been a Cashmoney Records Fan since I first heard Juvenile's Ha. I remember going to school in 98 and 99 and folks just looking at me crazy when I talked about Juvenile, Wayne, or BG. And Now days everybody's favorite rapper is Wayne and folks are acting like they always liked him, What I have gathered is some music from WHEN PPL THOUGHT CASHMONEY WAS GARBAGE,but in reality, this was the period in which they had the best music and were unified and they albums could be played straight from top to Bottom

First I Have an all time Favorite
Tear Da Club Up Thugs Ft Hot Boys-Playa Why U Hatin

Big Tymers-Big Balling


Another Classic Ofcourse"Lil Wayne Says "This is for the ones who wobble it and Be putting they mouth on it and suck everything out of it then they catch it and swallow it"- Project Chick

B.G.-Cash Money Is An Army

And my all time favorite Cash Money Video
Hot Boys-We On Fire


Now....Learn this shit, half of you niggas who swear by Wayne do not know half these songs or rhymes
OPM Coming Soon

1 comment:

Management said...

I'm...still shinin' like you left me dog