Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Soo...


Today I have been studying my ass off for this damn chemistry test that Im pretty sure I will fail tomorrow morning(well this morning now)...Shit is dreadful all these damn reactions and reaction rates and all that, damn ! i just want some booty and liqour!!!...Anyways I'm also copping the Dwele Album today, if you are into Neo-Soul, go out and support, also support good music period.

My dude Mr Duplan's site is also up today :check out Lifestylez GH at lifestylzgh.blogspot.com
Which is gonna be the hottest damn social network for those interested in the Ghana lifestyle(which is awesome anyways)...So check it out


D-Ron New Album coming soon!
BlakFace-Cool and Not Lame also coming soon!
And beware of the new artwork I got with my boy Jason(this kid is bananas)

No comments: